fritz is really talking up a storm these days, and this new found form of communication is incredibly helpful. he still does a lot of pointing and some grunting, but he’s started to use words to get what he wants…and i love it!
here is a little list of the words he’s saying right now:
- kitty (sounds like: giggy)
- ball (of course!)
- balloon (sounds like: ba bo)
- poe (the name of his raven’s pillow pet)
- flower (though he’s having issues with the “fl” part of the word)
- pasta (sounds like: baba)
- book (sounds like bo)
- moo (the sound a cow makes)
not bad for 13 months! i’ll update the list as he adds more words.
the other day i swear he said both “no” and “more”, but he’s only said each one once, so i’m not including them here.